Subscription Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Ele and Me. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Andrea Golding Trading as Ele and Me.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
- By subscribing to Ele and Me products/services you are agreeing that you are over 18, living in the UK and can provide payment for the duration of the subscription term (Subscriptions are normally open ended, but can be cancelled in your account or by contacting us 5 Working Days before the next payment is due) unless the subscription has a nominated end term.
- Free delivery and our standard delivery Fee applies to the UK Mainland only.
- By purchasing you are agreeing to a monthly (or other term stated) repeating subscription. The card details at time of payment will be charged a payment every month there after which then starts the process of your next order with us.
- If you wish to change the payment card you will need to cancel the subscription and start a new one. Please email us about this as we will need to keep the product record of what we have sent you.
- You cannot pause subscriptions, you will need to cancel and then re-subscribe when you would like to continue. Again, please email so that we know to keep your product details for future subscriptions.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure your delivery address and personal details are correct at all times, these can be changed in your account.
- You understand that dispatch of your order can be upto 9 days after payment is made. We collate and carefully pack one weeks subscriptions at the end of the week and then dispatch them after the weekend at the beginning of the following week.
- Any items Gifted free of charge in your subscription are expected to be returned also if you wish to return for a refund, failure to return these items will result in the cost of the items and postage being discounted from your refund.
- Ele and Me reserve the right to cancel and discontinue subscription services/products at any point with no advance notice to customer.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website as a subscription for specified renewal period.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system, occasionally details could contain errors and we will update them at our earliest convenience.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is discontinued or temporarily out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items include GB VAT and are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, at busy times or a Global Pandemic).
19. We Only offer standard delivery for our Subscriptions, this is normally a Royal Mail Service and can take upto 10 working days after dispatch to arrive. Ele and Me cannot accept responsibility due to delays by courier or postal services.
Ele and Me will NOT be held responsible if your Delivery address/contact details that you submitted are wrong which results in your delivery not arriving.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.